- to check and update beneficiaries on all your accounts;
- to check your real property deeds to ensure everything is set up properly;
- to talk to your loved ones about medical wishes;
- to nominate a Guardian for your minor children;
- to select your trusted people and make it official through estate planning documents;
- to start giving your children/loved ones family heirlooms that you do not use anymore;
- to review your current estate plan documents, if any;
- to organize your records as to make it easy for your trusted people to find and use assets if you become incapacitated or when you die;
- to share the contact information of your Tax and Financial Professionals with your trusted people;
- to make sure your business documents are up to date;
- to share your wisdom with the next generation(s);
- to talk about funeral arrangements; AND FINALLY,
- to take advantage of our low rates because starting January 2023 we are raising our fees!
- because now you can, who knows what tomorrow may bring;
- because peace of mind is priceless;
- because what the law says may not be what you want;
- because all too often I meet with people who have waited too long and the cost and toll it takes on the family is tenfold;
- because your loved ones will be grateful;
- because estate planning is money well spent.
As a quick reminder, our Married Couple Estate Plan Package includes the following documents:
– Pour-Over Wills for both;
– Two Power of Attorney for each spouse (one Financial and one Healthcare);
– Two Advance Directives;
– A simple Revocable Trust;
– One deed and other related documents.
As Estate Planning is so much more than a set of documents, during our appointments, we will also address in detail various minor child provisions, all financial assets and real and personal property – how they work, how they will be distributed and the options available to meet your goals.
Take advantage of our 30 minutes free consultations – see flyer here for more information or give us a call at (405) 857-8231!
Probate questions? We gladly offer FREE PHONE CONSULTATIONS!
If you like a group setting better for information gathering, consider joining one of our Free Community Estate Planning Classes at The Well in Norman. Sign up here!
Be sure to click here and like us on Facebook! Each week, we share several DIY tips, educational videos, and other valuable information.
Please do not hesitate to give us a call us today at 405-857-8231 to discuss the information provided in this email or any other estate planning needs or concerns.